About The Camp
Your OFF-ROAD adventure starts here!
￼The Camp is a special event campground and is only open in conjunction with the events/dates highlighted on the Camp calendar.
Only 50 campsites available – Reserve your site today!
- All Camping Styles – Sleep Under the Stars in Tents or Roll-up in Coach, Car or Motorcycle
- Minutes Away from Downtown Grand Junction (Safe Biking Trail)
- Food, Gas, Restaurants, Beer (Walking Distance – Less Than A Mile Away)
- Close to Tabaquache & Lunch Loop Trails
- Hike and Fish the Connected Lake Area
- Temporary Bathroom & Water Services Provided
- All sites are primitive, no RV hookups
￼To learn more, e-mail [email protected] or call (970) 549-0849. Thank you for your interest in the Camp.
The Camp Events Calendar*
*Calendar subject to change.
|Event Dates||Campground Dates|
|Trek/Honey Stinger Spring Expo||April 8 - 9||April 7 - 10|
|MOGFEST(Gear Up)/ National Parks Week||April 22 - 23||April 21 - 24|
|Fat Tire Festival/ USAC Collegiate and Para Nationals||April 27 - 30||April 25 - May 1|
|Offroad Pre-ride Weekend||May 6 - 7||May 5 - 8|
|GJ Off-ROAD/ Downtown Music Festival||May 19 - 21||May 17 - 22|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 29||May 26 - 30|
|Mike the Headless Chicken Festival/Grand Enduro||Jun 3 - 4||Jun 1 - 4|
|Palisade Bluegrass and Roots Music Festival||Jun 9 - 11||Jun 8 - 12|
|Country Jam||Jun 15 - 18||June 14 - 19|
|Colorado Lavender Festival||July 9 - 11||July 8 - 12|
|Mesa County Fair||July 25 - 29||July 24 - 30|
|Greater Grand Junction Paddle Board Event||July 28 - 29||July 27 - 30|
|Mile High Nationals -Supercross Series||Aug 8||Aug 7- 9|
|Palisade Peach Festival/Little Park Road Hill Climb||Aug 17 - 20||Aug 16 -21|
|Palisade Wine Fest & Pro Rodeo Finals||Sep 14 - 17||Sep 12 - 19|
|Fruita Fall Fest||Sep 22 - 24||Sep 20 - 25|
|October fest||Sep 29 - Oct 1||Sep 28 - Oct 2|
|Gear Down/ Downtown Art Festival||Oct 7 - 8||Oct 6 - 9|