About The Camp
Your OFF-ROAD adventure starts here!
￼The Camp is a special event campground and is only open in conjunction with the events/dates highlighted on the Camp calendar.
Only 50 campsites available – Reserve your site today!
- All Camping Styles – Sleep Under the Stars in Tents or Roll-up in Coach, Car or Motorcycle
- Minutes Away from Downtown Grand Junction (Safe Biking Trail)
- Food, Gas, Restaurants, Beer (Walking Distance – Less Than A Mile Away)
- Close to Tabaquache & Lunch Loop Trails
- Hike and Fish the Connected Lake Area
- Bathrooms & Water Services Provided
- All sites are primitive, no RV hookups
￼To learn more, e-mail [email protected] or text or leave a voicemail at (970) 549-0849. Thank you for your interest in the Camp.
The Camp Events Calendar*
*Calendar subject to change.
|Event Dates||Campground Dates|
|National Parks Week||April 21 - 22||April 19 - 23|
|Fat Tire Festival||May 4 - 6||May 3 - 7|
|Outdoor Festival||May 12||May 10 - 13|
|GJ Off-Road/ Four Peaks Music Festival||May 18 - 20||May 15 - 21|
|JUCO||May 26- Jun 2||May 24 - June 3|
|Mike the Headless Chicken Festival/Grand Enduro||June 1 - 2||May 31- June 3|
|Palisade Bluegrass and Roots Music Festival||June 8 - 10||June 7 - 11|
|Country Jam||June 14 - 17||June 13 - 18|
|Riverfest||July 20 - 22||July 19 - 23|
|Mesa County Fair||July 24 - 28||July 23 - 29|
|Greater Grand Junction Paddle Board Event||July 27 - 28||July 26 - 29|
|Palisade Peach Festival||Aug 16 - 19||Aug 15 -20|
|Palisade Wine Fest||Sept 13 - 16||Sept 14 - 17|
|Tour of the Moon Bike Race||Sept 28 - 30||Sept 28 - Oct 1|